47% of Jobs Will Disappear in the next 25 Years, According to Oxford University
- mechanization has been the biggest reason for manufacturing jobs’ disappearance.
- instead of a pro-job growth future, economists across the board predict further losses as AI, robotics, and other technologies continue to be ushered in.
- according to a recent Oxford study — all the developed nations on earth will see job loss rates of up to 47% within the next 25 years.
- so far, the loss has been restricted to the blue collar sector particularly in manufacturing.
- By 2034, just a few decades, mid-level jobs will be by and large obsolete.
link to article: http://flip.it/8Nnz58